Apparently we can have slots in Week 01 and Week 02, although they are rather awkward spots.
REHEARSAL SCHEDULES
[M4-01] Holidays : 090909, Wednesday : 12nn - 1pm
[M4-04] Week 01 : 160909, Wednesday : 4pm - 5pm
[M4-04] Week 02 : 230909, Wednesday : 3pm - 4pm
WEEK ONE'S TIMING IS RIDICULOUS. TRUE FACT. I could try and get another date but 1) I won't be in school until Wednesday itself, and 2) I don't think everyone is free on any other day. If you can't make it any day, say it guys we like don't have any like time to rehearse what is this.
PRODUCTION ROLES
Playwrights
-- Iffera, Wan Li
Director
-- Yan Ying
Stage Manager
-- Cheryl
Design team 01 (sets, props, costume, makeup)
-- Kai Lin, Shu Min
Design team 02 (lights, sound)
-- Ling An, Regine
DEADLINES GUYS
Since Iffera's already compiled the script... Wait, technically do we need more things in the script for like joining sections, more show, etc...? If not,
SCRIPT to be sent by Sunday afternoon or earlier.
SOUNDS/LIGHTS prompts to be sent by Monday afternoon or earlier if the script is sent earlier.
PROPS ETC by Monday night, tis fine...? Work closely with the sounds and lights, I suppose.
MEMORISE by Wednesday when we rehearse. You don't have to be brilliant with your lines but know at least what to say I suppose.
PLAYWRIGHTS if there are any changes, minor or major, spam emails and messages. c:
UNECESSARY BUT
Let's start labeling our posts! Just add a !name in all posts that you've made or anything you contributed so it looks cooler or something. Whoooo.