September 21, 2009

Lighting Controls (Auditorium)

Lighting Control
  • Scene 1

1) Entrance of sophie:

-Fade in CSL spotlight to Sophie

-Dim after "My parents died 2 years ago."

2) Father and mother talking about Sophie:

-Fade in CSR spotlight after CSL spotlight dims

-Dim after "we are very proud of Sophie."

3) Sophie mentioning her parents' death:

-Fade in CSL spotlight after CSR spotlight dims

-Dim after "Because someone from the mafia killed them."

4) Entrance of Followers and RHM:

- Stage Right light fades in after CSL spotlight dims

-Fade out Stage Right light after "Get rid of them, make it quick."

5) Sophie talking about her parents' murder:

-Fade in CSL spotlight after Stage Right light dims

-Fade out CSL spotlight after "And I will find them one day."

  • Scene 2

6) Sophie and Bully in the orphanage:

-Fade in Stagewash

-Stagewash dims after Bully and friends laugh and Sophie gives a stern, warning look

-Stagewash snaps out after "STOP"

7) Sophie telling that she can manipulate people:

- Snap in DSL spotlight on Sophie when stagewash snaps out

-Fade out DSL spotlight after "I won't be their slave."

  • Scene 3

8) Sophie going out for a while:

-Fade in CSL spotlight after Sophie enters from stage left and stands at CSL

-Fade out CSL spotlight while Sophie walks to DSL

9) Sophie talking to herself:

-Fade in DSL spotlight while CSL spotlight fades out

-Fade out DSL spotlight after "I've found out all that I need, and I'm ready."

10) Sophie meets RHM and Daughter:

-Fade in Stagewash while DSL spotlight fades out

-Dim Stagewash after "Come on, let's go" and RHM and Daughter exit stage left

-Fade out stagewash after "I'll take it step by step...I can and I will."

  • Scene 4

11) RHM and Daughter talking:

-Fade in Stagewash after new set is in position

-Dim Stagewash after "It's her! The one we saw at the park!"

12) Sophie talking about her plan:

-Fade in Left Emcee Spotlight on Sophie after Stagewash dims

-Fade out Stagewash and Left Emcee Spotlight after "Especially the mastermind who wanted my parents dead."

  • Scene 5

13) Sophie manipulating RHM and Daughter:

-Fade in Left Emcee Spotlight on Sophie, dim Stagewash

-Fade out Left Emcee Spotlight as Sophie walks to other parts of the stage

14) Mafia Leader dead:

-Fade out Stagewash after RHM and Daughter pack up and cover the Mafia Leader with the blanket

  • Scene 6

15) Bodyguard discovers Mafia Leader dead:

-Fade in Stagewash

16) Daughter and RHM recall the previous night's events:

-Dim Stagewash after "Then..why did he die? It's not right. After dinner last night we..."

17) Sophie 'talking' to audience:

-Fade in Left Emcee Spotlight before Sophie starts "the next time..."

-Fade out Stagewash and Left Emcee spotlight after "Because for all you know...it could be me."

END SHOW

Done by: Ling An (10)

Edited by: Sim Yan Ying (15)