16) Adam's Dream
Adam is 19 years old and a few months ago he had a dream about a girl; a dream that made him pretty much famous. Here's his story...
It's been three and a half months since I had the dream that changed my life.
In this dream, I was shopping for a new razor when, from behind the toothpaste section, I saw an elderly woman get bitten by someone on the neck. I was terrified and quickly ran back to my house.
I hurried up the stairs to my room and there, in front of me, I saw what I thought was a zombie. I got ready to defend myself with a heavy book, when the figure turned around to reveal the most stunning girl I had ever seen.
'Hello," she said, "I'm so glad you're here".
Then she kissed me and I woke up with this incredible feeling. It sounds weird to say, but it felt like love. That's when I began the search for the girl of my dreams...
I immediately drew a picture of her and set up a website; I figured it was the best way to get the story out to as many people as possible and increase my chance of actually finding her.
Living the dream.
Over the first month, my site was featured on some small blogs, but then things started getting crazy. There was an article about it in a small local paper and from there it went national to the Daily Mirror.
After this, I was on GMTV, Lorraine Kelly, Richard and Judy and Graham Norton. I've been in a few magazines, including: Chat, Pick Me Up and Reveal, and on radio shows, such as BBC Five Live and XFM. I've also been in loads of blogs and student papers.
Unexpected.
It was never my intention to become famous; it's very odd when people come up to me in the street and say "are you that weird dream guy?". Once, I got asked for my autograph in a supermarket!
The search continues.
I didn't expect to have such a big response; after all, this is a genuine search for love, but I suppose people have to know who I am for me to find her. If I look like a nutter on national TV, that's fine. As long as I'm happy in the long run.
Fingers crossed I'll find her. I'm waiting for my passport to come through so I can continue searching for her around the world.
In five words I'd describe the girl of my dreams as: 'glasses', 'Kate'-'Nash'-'hair' and... 'perfect'.The first thing I'll do when I see her is get down on one knee and propose. I haven't got the ring yet, but I've ordered it.
True Love.
From all of this, I've learnt that people still believe in romance, that love still exists and that people are really hard to track down if you can't draw.
Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/slink/sexlovelife/reallife/dream.shtml
regine(: