July 11, 2009

[Story] #17

this is quite cool :D

17) Dream Vs Real Life

I have had different things happen to me over the years that seem to be pointing me in a direction. I had a dream a few nights ago that has drove me to look for some answers. Without going into details to start with, I had a dream that I felt and saw being in an airplane and it being dark and then feeling the fear as I felt the feeling of falling.

There are other things in the dream that I recall that are clear to me that I am not sure how to talk about on here as of yet. To my complete shock, as I walked around the next morning after the dream, my son was on the computer at the table, and he says, "Hey, did you see there was a plane crash last night?"

My heart about came out of my chest. I thought NO WAY, but as minutes went by I told my family about my dream. I keep thinking I must have felt, or did I feel a person on that plane that night? I keep thinking about the reasons I'd be someone that would have this gift. It seems like I should do something about it but I have no idea what to do. It all seems too unreal and I mean no disrespect to any survivors but I have too many unanswered questions.

If anyone has any info about the possibilities of someone's dreams being someone else's life, please tell me where to look to find those answers.

Source: http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=2804

regine(: