July 11, 2009

[Story] #8

8) Can two different people have the same dream on the same day?

I know this sounds really impossible but I had a dream where I was in a train station and I saw my friend there. I approached him and ask him, where are you going? He said I am not going there because this train will crash. Ok that's all from my dream.

The next morning, I talked to my friend "the one in the dream" we have been talking about other things till he opened the topic "Dream" I ask him, what did you dream last night? I was just curious. He had to think for a few minutes and said that he was at a "train station".

I was so shocked! I did not believe the word coming out of his mouth. Ok maybe it’s another dream. But he said that he saw me. I ask him if I had talked to him in his dream and he said yes!

"I think you ask me where im going." I then ask him if he had fear of riding with a train because it would crash. He said he remembered that there will be a train that will crash, and that is why he left the train station. This is incredible! Is this a super coincidence or is there a real dream land? Because me and my friend had no recent event of trains or train stations.

We also have not been thinking of trains and we are also not room mates, we live in different locations in Chicago. Two people, one dream with the same train station! And the same words spoken in one dream location! Is there some mystery about this or just a very BIG coincidence?

Who knows? Maybe our minds can connect on a higher level than we are aware of.

Source: Yahoo! Answers
I found this interesting so I included it here. Haha.
Wan Li