August 25, 2009

[Script] Initial Draft, Scene 1

The following message is for Cheryl and Kaibs:
Can we set a day to collate the script for the 1st scene? We have to rehearse by next week right? So, can we like send each other our parts of the beginning, Scene 1, by Friday? Thks. I finished the part on the parents getting killed already and I shall do the others for fun. ^^ If I have time.

For everybody:
YY was saying that the orphan girl's name should be Esther, named after the main character in the movie "The Orphan" (the recent movie in cinemas now). But we all thought that Sophie was a better name right? 5 minutes ago, my sister brought up the name of Emily and I felt that the name was creepy enough. Like e.g. imagining someone saying "Hello. My name is Emily" with a freak smile on her face. What do you guys think?

-Iffera ^^ -